From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xorg 7.3
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:51:47
1 On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:22:05 -0400
2 James Lockie <bjlockie@××××××.ca> wrote:
3
4 > How I pass -ingoreABI to KDE?
5
6 You don't, you pass it to xinit. KDE has not anything to do with this.
7
8 You can use startx --ignoreABI. If you use a login manager, like kdm,
9 them you will need to configure it's config files to use that switch.
10
11 Don't ask me how, I don't use login managers nor kdm for that matter.
12
13 > I want to use the nvidia binary driver with the new X but the ABI has
14 > changed.
15
16 May I ask why are you so interested in xorg 7.3? You have lived with .2
17 til now, and you probably could live with it until nvidia releases an
18 update.
21 Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj@×××××.es>
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list