From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Freenet overlay
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 04:00:30
1 * Marc Redmann <mr_spuck_2001@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > >I've collected a few ebuilds for freenet (encrypted p2p web)
3 > >and now creating an own overlay for this.
4 >
5 > I don't know if it is the most recent version of freenet but you can
6 > find freenet-0.7_alpha_pre1104 in the sunrise overlay.
7
8 Meanwhile I'm working on my own overlay, including also Frost.
9 I's almost finished.
10
11 But one problem I still have:
12 "java -jar" seems to ignore the classpath, so I have to hardcode
13 the imported jars into the manifest. That's really mad.
14 Maybe someone's got an better solution ?
17 cu
18 --
20 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
22 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
23 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
24 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
25 http://patches.metux.de/
27 --
28 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list