From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xine - no sound on DVDs - solved (sort of)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:23:48
1 On 9/20/07, Danilo Marcelo <danilo.marcelo@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Ok, here is my flags:
3 >
4 > gentoo ~ # emerge -vp k3b
5 >
6 > These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
7 >
8 > Calculating dependencies... done!
9 > [ebuild R ] app-cdr/k3b-0.12.17 USE="alsa hal kde -arts -css -debug
10 > -dvdr* -encode* -ffmpeg* -flac -mp3* -musepack -musicbrainz -sndfile -vcd*
11 > -vorbis -xinerama" LINGUAS="pt_BR -af -bg -bn -br -bs -ca -cs -cy -da -de
12 > -el -en_GB -es -et -eu -fi -fr -ga -he -hi -hu -is -it -ja -km -lt -mk -ms
13 > -nb -nds -nl -nn -pa -pl -pt -ro -ru -se -sl -sr - sr@Latn -sv -ta -tr -uk
14 > -zh_CN -zh_TW" 0 kB
15 >
16 > Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
17 > gentoo ~ #
18 >
19 > I hope it helps you!
20 >