From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone know where I can find an ebuild for projectx?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 21:33:19
1 Nick Rout schreef:
2 > ProjectX is a java mpeg2 editor. It used to be in portage but has
3 > been dumped with no warning. I didn't have a chance to move it to
4 > overlay.
5 >
6 > Does anyone have an ebuild for this package?
7
8 If it used to be in Portage, you can probably find it in the CVS attic--
9 check the gentoo.org homepage, use the "Browse CVS" menu item to get to
10 the CVS, and then surf to the correct category. There should be a folder
11 called "Attic", where, iirc, you will find such removed ebuilds.
12
13 Just download/save it and pop it in your overlay.
14
15 I would check why it was removed, though, before doing so... but that's
16 just me.
17
18 :-)
19