From: Leandro Melo de Sales <leandroal@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Domainname configuration
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:30:01
1 embedded ~ # /etc/init.d/domainname status
2 * Caching service dependencies ... [ ok ]
3 * status: started
4 embedded ~ # domainname
5 (none)
8 2006/5/31, Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>:
9 > Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:
10 >
11 > > Hi,
12 > >
13 > > I set DNSDOMAIN variable to my domain in /etc/conf.d/domainname
14 > > file, but see it:
15 > >
16 > > embedded etc # domainname
17 > > (none)
18 > >
19 > > Am I doing something wrong? Or missing something?
22 > Check this:
23 >
24 > > /etc/init.d/domainname status
27 > Make sure it is running it.
28 >
29 > Dale
30 > :-) :-)
31 >
32 > --
33 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
39 Leandro Melo de Sales.
40 Computer Science Student
41 Laboratório de Sistemas Distribuídos - www.lsd.ufcg.edu.br
42 Laboratório de Sistemas Embarcados e Computação Pervasiva -
43 www.embeddedacademy.org
44 Universidade Federal de Campina Grande - UFCG
45 Campina Grande - PB - Brasil
46
47 "Sometimes people fall in love, but a little bit of them really love
48 or find a truth love. Or sometimes they find it but for some reason
49 they let love pass without live it intensely. This is the free-well."
52 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list