From: Trenton Adams <trenton.d.adams@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Calendar sharing with MS outlook on gentoo
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 05:32:09
1 You could install VMWare.
2
3 On 10/13/06, bijayant kumar <bijayant4u@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > Hi to all,
5 > I want to install MS outlook on the gentoo. Can it possible
6 > to run MS outlook on gentoo-linux. If yes then how...??? Is any extra plugin
7 > required to do the same. My main concern is that i have to provide calendar
8 > sharing with MS outlook on linux box to one of my client..Please help me..I
9 > have heard about scalix, but i am not sure about it, there is one thing more
10 > openXchange also. But i have no idea about both of them. If any one can help
11 > me, please do sir. I will be very thankful to you all.
14 > Bijayant Kumar
15 >
16 > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
17 --