From: Mark Kirkwood <markir@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 03:41:07
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 >
3 > Personally, I just use a gmail account for all my mailing list needs.
4 >
5 > I got fed up having to change my subscribed address every so often so
6 > started using my gmail account instead. You always know exactly how
7 > it's going to want authentication, you can read mail in a browser if
8 > you want, or pop it if you want, and best of all:
9 >
10 > NO SPAM!
14 Yeah, now that you can do pop or imap, gmail is pretty convenient. With
15 respect to spam - I've got 993 messages in my gmail "spam" folder...
16 which I think is quite a lot, are you not being deluged in this way?
17
18 Cheers
19
20 Mark