From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.1.2... a winner!
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 19:13:42
1 ======= On Tuesday 07 October 2008, davidvoge@××××××××××.com wrote: =======
2 > > ======= On Tuesday 07 October 2008, davidvoge@××××××××××.com wrote:
3 > > ======= ..
4 > >
5 > > > KDE-4.1.2 is running good, too.
6 > >
7 > > BTW, have Gentoo KDE maintainers any plans/politics wrt KDE4 unmasking
8 > > for ~archs? 4.2?
9 >
10 > in package.mask is wrote:
11 > # KDE 4.1.2 ebuilds from the kde overlay are going to enter the tree.
12 > # Masked to avoid problems on sync. Currently fixing some kde3 / kde4
13 > # mixing issues before unmasking.
14
15 Thanks!
16
17 I have found another KDE app which is important sufficiently to delay
18 switching to KDE4 - the app is k3b, which still isn't ported. If I
19 understand well, there isn't any minimal apps list (and k3b, would be in
20 the list, I think) which must be ported to KDE4 before unmasking KDE4 in
21 portage. Is it so?