From: Rafael Barrera Oro <borafael@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] doing minimall install from a pc within a lan
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:38:55
1 First of all, i'd like to point that i had started the ssh daemon and reset
2 the root password from the beginning. However, after repeated failures i
3 solved this by connecting using the ip instead of the hostname.
4
5 ssh root@192.168.1.8 instead of ssh root@livecd
6
7 thanks for all your replies