From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird setup local mail disappeared
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 18:47:46
1 On 12/31/21 10:18, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2 > After recent upgrade my "localmail" in Thunderbird disappeared.
3 > This is mail from apache, root etc, it goes to "/var/mail/username"
4 >
5 > In the past Thunderbird had a setting to add local mail, but I can not find it in new version.
6
7 I think in the new version, there is a Thunderbird add-on "LocalFolders"
8
9 But, I created manually new folder: local_mail
10 and simlink mail from /var/mail/thelma to local_mail (in Thunderbird)
11
12 When I restart Thunderbird, the local mail appears and I can delete it in Thunderbird
13 But the mail is not being removed from file: /var/mail/thelma even though permission is correct:
14
15 -rw------- 1 thelma mail 12K Dec 31 02:08 /var/mail/thelma