From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ?VIDEO_CARDS="matrox"? in make.conf - which package?
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 18:06:14
1 I am pretty sure that x11-drm uses that. The ati cards can also use
2 "rage128" and "radeon" in that spot depending on the card:
3 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/ati-faq.xml
4
5 According to the ebuild for x11-drm-4.3.0-r7
6 IUSE_VIDEO_CARDS="3dfx gamma i810 i830 matrox rage128 radeon sis mach64"
7
8 HTH
9
10 W