From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrading from FX-5200 to a GeForce 6200 512MB
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:12:41
1 Adam Carter wrote:
2 > There's a humongous matrix of
3 >
4 > nvidia chipset and model numbers somewhere on the internet that
5 > explains the differences but I can't seem to find it at the moment. My
6 > Google-fu is failing me. :)
9 > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_NVIDIA_graphics_processing_units
12 Nice link. I didn't even think of looking on that site. I guess one
13 good thing to go by is the processing power and memory. After all,
14 that's what makes it all work faster. Looks like I'm still getting a
15 pretty old card but I don't play any hard core games or anything.
16 Playing videos is about as much load as the card will see with me. I do
17 play Kpatience tho. Love my card games.
18
19 Thanks.
20
21 Dale