From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: El Nino <adaptit@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what diz mean?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:09:19
1 On Monday 17 October 2005 05:44 pm, El Nino wrote:
2 > i don't have a running web server. am just using my lap to surf de net. i
3 > thought some one accessing my lap over de net. what do u think?
4
5 My bad, first address is where the connection is from, second is where the
6 address is to.
7
8 So from your OP, you are connected via http out to strategiy.com.
9
10 If you don't think it's your browser doing this, you can do a "netstat -ap" to
11 print the program that has the connection open.
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list