From: Davide Carnovale <francesco.davide.carnovale@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] weird problem with missing docs during emerge
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:15:44
1 Hi all,
2 a few days ago i had to reinstall my gentoo box. while doing so, various
3 ebuilds failed while trying to copy some documentation.
4 I don't have the doc use flag enabled, so i found it weird that emerge was
5 looking for it. My temporary fix was to enable the doc flag on a per
6 package basis, but i wanted to file a bug report about it.
7 Now, i went back in checking those ebuilds, i unmerged them, and then run
8 emerge with the -doc useflag ( USE="-doc" emerge -av package) and they
9 don't fail anymore.
10
11 So my question is, should i still file a bug report? if so, what should
12 mention in the description?
13
14 D