From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SSHD running under Linux, SSH running under Windoz
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:35:23
1 Monday 29 May 2006 10:53 skrev Rafael Fernández López:
2 > What I'd like to know is how to do this same thing if the ssh client is
3 > running under Windows, is there any possibility of forwarding X11 in it?
4
5 If I recall correctly and assuming you are running the sshd in Cygwin this
6 should be pretty much the same as with the ssh daemon on Linux. Try the -X
7 parameter for ssh (see man ssh). If that doesn't work see if there is an
8 sshd_config somewhere in /etc...
11 Bo Andresen