From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] date and gentoo running under vmplayer
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:31:45
1 On Friday 07 March 2008, John J. Foster wrote:
2 > On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 09:28:01AM +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > Just for interest, what are the Hz settings on host and guest?
4 >
5 > Guest - Gentoo - now set at 250Hz and working just fine
6 > Host - XP Professional SP2 - I don't have a clue. How do I find out?
7
8 I believe you don't :-)
9
10 I thought you were running a Linux host as well.
11
12 I seem to remember a thread on lkml about this, something relating to
13 the clock expecting interrupts that were coming in at the wrong speed.
14 But it was a while ago and I forget all the details. At least you found
15 a workaround.
19 Alan McKinnon
20 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
23 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list