From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Disk /dev/dm-0 doesn't contain a valid partition table
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 17:11:15
1 On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > After a recent sync and new kernel built, I get these messages from
6 > fdisk -l that did not use to get before. Searching the web, it appears
7 > that fdisk is listing my LVM partitions. Why is it doing now? It has
8 > never done it before.
9 >
10 > Thanks,
11 >
12 > --
13 > Valmor
16 Don't know if it's involved but the recent updates warned about
17 changes in how /dev is handled. I'd suggest going back to those
18 messages and making sure the warnings were comprehended.
19
20 Hope this helps,
21 Mark