From: John covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] java in mozilla
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:53:21
1 As I understand it you have to put a link in your
2 mozilla-firefox/plugins directory to
3 /opt/sun-jdk-1.4.2.13/jre/plugin/i386/ns610/libjavaplugin_oji.so or
4 whatever version of Java you have. Please someone correct me if I am
5 wrong on this one.
6
7 on Monday 03/26/2007 Pawel K(pawlaczus@×××××.com) wrote
8 > Hello
9 > I found that I cannot start java pages in my mozilla
10 > browser.
11 >
12 > I have java use flag in my mozilla:
13 > # equery uses mozilla
14 > + + java
15 >
16 > I also set "preferences -> advanced -> Enable Java"
17 > checkbox.
18 >
19 > I cannot start java pages like e.g.
20 > http://www.ustka.pl/kamery/java1.html
21 >
22 > What can be wrong with my configuration ?
23 > thank You for help.
28 > ____________________________________________________________________________________
29 > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
30 > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
31 > http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html
32 > --
33 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
36 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
37 How do
38 you spend it?
39
40 John Covici