From: "Arnau Bria Ramírez" <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nagios & cgi.cfg SOLVED
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:25:07
1 El Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:53:05 +0100
2 Herman Grootaers dijo:
5 > Stupid of me not to think about this. It is so simple afterwards to
6 > think about it, but I was not on my work when I was reading this
7 > thread.
8
9 Do be so critic with you! It's normal to not control all variables of other's
10 installation!
11
12 > I had Nagios running for 59 servers and over 400 tests, it took an hour
13 > (yes 3600 seconds) to give accurate results about the machines; and I
14 > am still no Nagios-guru.
15
16 Nagios is so big ...
19 > thanks
20
21 Thanks to you!
22 --
23 Arnau Bria
24
25 ¿Vienes a mi casa, el día de la boda de mi hija a pedirme que mate por dinero?
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list