From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] using KDE
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:27:31
1 On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 03:30:20 -0400, Philip Webb wrote:
2
3 > One nasty little problem erupted when I accidently stuck a note
4 > to the background on all desktops : eventually, I discovered
5 > ~/.config/plasma-org.kde.plasma.desktop-appletsrc ,
6 > which stores the state of things at logout ;
7 > deleting a few lines in that file removed the offensive blot.
8
9 I've done that a few times. There's a menu bar that pops out when you put
10 the mouse pointer on the right hand edge of the note, with an option to
11 delete it.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Electrocution, n.:
18 Burning at the stake with all the modern improvements.