From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Introduction (new member) and first ask-for-help... :-)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 02:21:31
1 On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 20:11 -0300, Ricardo Saffi Marques wrote:
4 > My first question is whether any of you can please help me with this
5 > issue: http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-4347959.html
6
7 a wild stab in the dark: can you turn off bash-completion? I noticed
8 it's in your use flags. Maybe something there is causing the "every
9 letter is a command" issue...
10
11 > I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
12
13 If it was an inconvenience, then I wouldn't reply :)
14
15 HTH,
19 C-3PO:
20 We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life.
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list