From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] xorg 7.1 radeon hardware acceleration? x300 (M22 [Radeon Mobility M300])
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:08:41
1 I am interested in getting hardware acceleration, if that's the right
2 term, with xorg 7.1 and xorgs radeon drivers. I tried this a while ago
3 but it meant a lot of messing with cvs software and goofing with header
4 files, it was a pain. Hopefully it's easier now.
5
6 lspci lists my card as GA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc
7 M22 [Radeon Mobility M300], the more common name is x300.
8
9 Any pointers out there? I am not interested in ati-drivers as they
10 reliably hang my laptop, and do it hard.
11 --
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list