From: gottlieb@×××.edu
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Networkmanager and gnome-3.6 (negating a default USE)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 00:48:00
1 On Tue, Jul 16 2013, Wang Xuerui wrote:
2
3 > 在 2013-7-16 下午9:50, <gottlieb@×××.edu>写道:
4 >>
5 >> How do I specify that the networkmanager USE flag is explicitly unset
6 >> (rather than just "not explicitly set").
7 >>
8 >> thanks,
9 >> allan
12 > Just write a package.use file to handle that.
13
14 Thanks, but I would need many entries since the flag is relevant to many
15 packages and I would need to be sure to add entries as packages change
16 (I don't think it would be wise to have some, but not all, packages
17 merged with that USE flag). That is why I want to do it in make.conf.
18
19 allan
20
21 PS. I actually have a package.use directory; with a number of files
22 turning USEs on.