From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] naim asks for password then nothing
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:42:02
1 On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 03:52:03PM -0500, Penguin Lover Randy Barlow squawked:
2 > It seems to be a versioning problem. The stable version of naim in
3 > portage is quite outdated (from 2004) and the newest version was
4 > released in October 2006. There is a bug report[1] for the version
5 > bump, and the new version is in ~arch for several architectures.
6
7 Hum, you are right. I just emerged the latest ~x86 on my testing box
8 and it connects like a charm.
9
10 W
11 --
12 Pintsize: I'm always naked!
13 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 47 days, 3:53
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list