From: Jorge Almeida <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] browser advice
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:49:19
1 On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, malevolent wrote:
2
3 > Reinstall firefox, below the search box there are a link "Google in
4 > English" that unsets the language cookie... it must work for sure!
5 >
6 That's just the .../ncr link others mentioned. Setting preferences from
7 that page is as useless as setting them from google.pt, the tips keep
8 coming in Portuguese. Of course, I could use only that link and give up
9 using the search window in FF panel. I can give up FF as well.
12 Jorge Almeida
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list