From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] generating HFS+ isos
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:21:53
1 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Well, no. I just posted that he already looked at your website and
4 > didn't see it. I guess you can make of it whatever you want tho. It
5 > *seems* like you are putting words in my mouth anyway so . . . .
6
7 The OP had a technical question and this question has been answered.
8 In addition, the OP has been given an explanation on the background
9 because I believew that he has the right to know about it.
10
11 Could you explain me why you are tring to convert this thread into something
12 that looks like bashing?
13
14 Jörg
17 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin