From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: WAS [.. min install isos] gentoo vm guest not booting
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:21:05
1 Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> writes:
4 >
5 >> I think we're not communicating then. The file I sent you was
6
7 [...]
8
9 > Egad... I wasn't far off about brain dead. I got mixed up with
10 > another fellow who posted an appliance. I'm really sorry. And thanks
11 > for the config... I'll try it with a kernel build shortly.
12
13 OK, trying the build now... with minor changes.. nothing that should
14 effect booting.
15
16 The boot process does get a little farther but comes to a halt at
17
18 Switching to clock source tsc
19
20 And there it has sat for some time now. Apparently is not going to continue.