From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What to put in chroot mtab
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 18:29:05
1 On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 >
4 >> I wouldn't like to be the one who has to write a new installation handbook for
5 >> systemd-only systems! :)
6 >
7 > We'll need to rewrote the whole thing when we switch to systemd anyway.
10 The handbook now mentions the systemd install guide.
11
12 It isn't an entirely clean thing. Basically you install systemd, and
13 then you're referring to both. For anything that has a systemd and
14 openrc version (setting timezone, locale, etc), you do it the systemd
15 way. Stuff like configuring grub is generic.
18 Rich