From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ssmtp - How to set up
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:57:21
1 Hi all,
2 I have never got system messages, cron messages etc to work in gentoo. This
3 really hasn't been a problem but the more progs I have running the more I
4 think I should attempt to get this working. Especially elogs.
5 I have ssmtp installed but not set up correctly, I have looked at the man page
6 but I couldn't fathom out what exactly I needed to do to receive messages in
7 my user account.
8 Can anybody please give me step by step instructions.
9
10 All of my mail is received from my isp using kmail
11
12 Thanks
13 Paul
14 --
15 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list