From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] net-print/hplip-3.11.5 compile fails
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 10:04:31
1 Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
2 > Dale schrieb am 19.06.2011 01:35:
3 >
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> Did my sync and upgraded some stuff then ran into this hiccup. I posted
7 >> the console output only this time. If someone else has ran into this and
8 >> has a fix, then we are good to go. If this is a first timer, I'll post
9 >> the rest of the info if needed.
12 >> I looked on bgo and the forums with no luck. I don't recall seeing this
13 >> on this list either.
14 >>
15 >> Ideas?
16 >>
17 >> Oh, I did run etc-update and then did env-update and source /etc/profile
18 >> just in case some other update changed something. No joy there either.
21 > Did you by any chance unmask cups-1.5?
25 It appears so. I have net-print/cups-1.5_rc1 installed. Should I go
26 down one version? It seems portage is trying to upgrade to the latest
27 on both. I'm pretty sure it just upgraded cups but hplip failed.
28
29 Again, if someone needs the bulky info, I can post it. I just hate to
30 post that much if it doesn't matter. ;-)
31
32 Thanks.
33
34 Dale