From: Bryan Gardiner <bog@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: [gentoo-user] SOLVED - Mouse does not work with kernel-3.5.0
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 04:56:09
1 On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 01:45:38 +0100
2 Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > On Saturday 28 July 2012 23:59:03 Dale wrote:
5 >
6 > --->8
7 >
8 > > I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you
9 > > understood or how you interpreted my words!
10 >
11 > Or: "I'm not sure whether you understood what you think I said, but
12 > what you seem to have heard is not what I meant!"
13
14 Reminds me of:
15
16 "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like
17 less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
18
19 I think I'll upgrade my kernel while this thread is fresh in my
20 mind. Thanks all.
21
22 - Bryan