From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: website design
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 03:07:35
1 On 4 June 2011, at 02:33, Dale wrote:
2 > …
3 > What I would like to know is why some threads get broken up? My mail client here follows these conversations as threads. For some reason, recently the threads are getting broken as if someone started a fresh one.
4 >
5 > I'm sure this is not intentional and may not be avoidable but it makes it difficult to follow the conversation.
6 >
7 > Is the same happening for others or is it just picking on me?
8
9 Blimey!
10
11 I'm so glad you mentioned it.
12
13 Having recently moved to a new mail client (major version) I assumed it was just me that was experiencing this problem.
14
15 Stroller.