From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] set both an ipv4 and ipv6 default gateway
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:42:53
1 emerge -av iproute2
2
3 Then in /etc/conf.d/net make sure that the routes_eth0 setting has 2
4 (*two*) lines like the forum thread you posted, first line is the IPv4
5 route and second line th IPv6 route.
6
7 Rgds
10 On 2011-08-15, Jorge Polinotto <jorge@×××××××.ar> wrote:
11 > Hi all,
12 >
13 > I'm trying to find out the way to set both IPv4 and IPv6 default gateway in
14 > the /etc/conf.d/net file.
15 >
16 > I've seen this way [1], adding "iproute2" module, but when I execute:
17 >
18 > # insmod iproute2
19 > insmod: can't read 'iproute2': No such file or directory
20 >
21 > so I guess it's not in my kernel and I don't know where to add it.
22 >
23 > [1] http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-881529-start-0.html
24 >
25 > Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
26 >
27 > Jorge.-
35 Pandu E Poluan - IT Optimizer
36 My website: http://pandu.poluan.info/