From: Eric Martin <freak4uxxx@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 21:43:14
1 Wolf Canis wrote:
2 > Hello all,
3 >
4 > it seems that sometimes mails of mine doesn't
5 > go to the list. :-(
6 >
7 > I had this problem just a couple of hours ago. I
8 > send a reply to the thread "Need help with a regex"
9 > but the mail doesn't reach the list. I looked in
10 > the archive and it doesn't reach there too. These
11 > mail was send with PGP/MIME. I send this message at
12 > 6:03 PM CET.
13 > At 10:13 PM CET I send the mail again but this time
14 > without PGP/MIME - and this time the mail reached the
15 > list. =-0
16 >
17 > Now I'm wondering whether it could be that the
18 > list server has problems with those mails or perhaps
19 > those mails are simply blocked.
20 >
21 > Is there a problem with signed messages?
22 >
23 > Thanks in advance.
24 >
25 > W. Canis
26 Sending w/PGP/MIME, email me off list if you get this. I'll also send
27 one w/pgp not mime encoded
28 --
29 Eric Martin
30 PGP fingerprint = D1C4 086E DBB5 C18E 6FDA B215 6A25 7174 A941 3B9F