From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] 回复:[gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Why iwconfig wlan0 enc can't work?
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 01:56:22
1 Ha , thank you ,I will improve it :)
4 ------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------
5 发件人: "Michael Mol"<mikemol@×××××.com>;
6 发送时间: 2011年10月22日(星期六) 凌晨0:07
7 收件人: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
8
9 主题: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Why iwconfig wlan0 enc can't work?
12 2011/10/21 Lavender <448463782@××.com>:
13 > What!!! I know wpa_supplicant don't support
14 > AES encryption method ,so I use wireless tools......
15 > So it seems that I have to use wpa_supplicant and
16 > change AES encryption method into TKIP.
17 > I feel a little depressed :-(
18
19 A WPA supplicant is a process which negotiates keychanges for WPA.
20 wpa_supplicant is not the only WPA supplicant package available;
21 there's also NetworkManager and wicd.
22
23 Also, while you've improved your posting form significantly, and
24 that's greatly appreciated, it'd be even more helpful if you learned
25 to bottom-post rather than top-post.
26
27 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting
28
29 (interleaved posting also works nicely)
32 :wq