From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE and the new plasma 5 thing
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 08:19:51
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 02:58:09 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> While at it, what is a command that lists all the users that are set up
5 >> on a system? I tried a couple things but only found one that lists who
6 >> is currently logged in. I would like them all listed.
7 > cat /etc/passwd ;-)
8 >
9 > Or if you want to get clever and give just a list of usernames
10 >
11 > awk -F: '{print $1}' /etc/passwd
16 It appears both yours and Joost's spit out the passwd file. It works
17 tho. I knew there was a way but couldn't remember what it was. There
18 sure are a lot of them.
19
20 Thanks to both.
21