From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Difficulties to use scripts from openbox menu.xml
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 02:03:30
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> [11-07-04 03:03]:
2 > On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 07:13:16 +0200, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
3 >
4 > > I have a script, which cd into a certain
5 > > directory and starts a program from there
6 > > with "./<program>".
7 > >
8 > > This scripts works fine from the commandline.
9 > >
10 > > But when I use the same script inside the
11 > > ~/.config/openbox/menu.xml, I does not work:
12 >
13 > Does the script use an absolute path to cd?
16 > --
17 > Neil Bothwick
18 >
19 > Y'know how s'm people treat th'r body like a TEMPLE?
20 > Well, I treat mine like 'n AMUSEMENT PARK... S'great...
21
22 Yepp!
23
24 mcc