From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Apache died this morning... why?
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:14:08
1 On 2013-12-30 8:35 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 08:44:45 -0500, Tanstaafl wrote:
3 >> Interesting. Wonder how I missed that, or why my new install doesn't
4 >> have it enabled - or is it enabled somewhere other than in
5 >> /etc/portage/make.conf?
6
7 > It's enabled in the profile, like most defaults. You can see whether it is
8 > set by looking at the output from emerge --info.
9
10 Ok, removed it from /etc/portage/make.conf, and emerge --info still
11 shows it is set, so that wasn't the cause of the problem...
12
13 Thx anyway...
14
15 Like Alan said, sometimes things just happen... but I don't have to like
16 it. ;)
17
18 I like to at least try to figure out why something that *shouldn't* have
19 happened, happened.