From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Choice of MUA
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 19:27:03
1 On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 20:00:30 +0100, Mick wrote:
2
3 > I can't recall which plugins I was using and what functions I was
4 > having trouble re-wiring my brain, to comply with Claws ways of doing
5 > things. It was more than just one key binding though. Over the time I
6 > tried it I felt uncomfortable with it. The best way I could describe
7 > it is that the MUA was getting in the way of me using email. Pretty
8 > much how I felt with mutt.
9
10 Now there's something we can agree on ;-)
11
12 > Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying these applications and T'bird which
13 > I also tried were/are not good mail clients. Just their UI was not
14 > aligned with my liking and habits. Old dogs and all that ...
15
16 Similarly, I never liked KMail and was relieved to find Claws, which was
17 more like my old favourite - Thor.
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 WinErr 042: Virus error - A virus has been activated in a dos-box. The
24 virus, however, requires Windows. All tasks will automatically be closed
25 and the virus will be activated again.