From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox not killing processes on close
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 01:14:11
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On 11/11/2013 09:39, Dale wrote:
3 >>> Use pstree or pc with the -f option to see what is really going on
4 >> I had forgot about the pstree command. I don't have a pc command. What
5 >> package does it belong too? Here is a snippet of pstree.
6 > s/pc/ps/
7 >
8 > typo. muscle memory. sorry.
12 Ahh. Typo on your end and to sleepy on my end to figure it out. o_O
13
14 Reminding me of pstree was good tho. That at least let me see that it
15 is a separate process or seems to be. I did a emerge -e system last
16 night, started a emerge -ev world this morning. It's still working on
17 that. This should tell me if it is just some mismatch between two or
18 more packages. I hope. If not, then figure out what is failing and
19 file a bug somewhere. I'm thinking it is kdeinit since it is not just
20 Firefox or Seamonkey. Just my thinking tho. Sometimes that ain't worth
21 much. ;-)
22
23 Dale
24
28 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!