From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mktemp dependency problems
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:05:47
1 On Monday 28 April 2008, Chris Brennan wrote:
2 > I've noticed that after my upgrade to bl2/openrc and upgrading
3 > coreutils (and unmerging mktemp) that wgetpaste complains about
4 > mktemp not being found.
5
6 1. Please don't top post. This thread now reads in the sequence 2,3,1
7 which is harder to parse than necessary
8
9 2. coreutils provides mktemp, as /usr/bin/mktemp which ought to be in
10 your $PATH. Check the output of 'equery files coreutils' to see if
11 mktemp is there, if not then remerge coreutils.
12
13 alan