From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openrc->systemd command comparison
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 09:21:57
1 On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:53:39 -0700, Daniel Frey wrote:
2
3 > Anyway, I've finally gotten around to putting together a short
4 > cheatsheet @ https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/OpenRC_to_Systemd_Cheatsheet .
5
6 Nice! Apart from the zap thing that Canek has already covered, I think it
7 could be useful. Could you add a link to it to the main systemd page.
8
9 It doesn't help me with the problem I still have running a mixture of
10 openrc and systemd setups, the different order of the arguments. I still
11 keep trying to run
12
13 systemctl someservice start :(
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Obscenity is the crutch of inarticulate motherfuckers.