From: "Christoph Böhmwalder" <christoph@×××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: dev-qt/qtdeclarative fails to build
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 11:34:55
1 On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 05:26:59AM +0200, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > Is this for the profile upgrade?
3 It's not, I already did that including an emerge -e @world...
4
5 > So it tried to link the new PIC-enabled qtdeclarative against the
6 > old non-PIC qtcore. The result was this exact build error.
7 ... however it is entirely possible that I messed something up that's
8 related to the profile switch. Seeing as this is my first profile
9 upgrade I wouldn't be surprised to find that I've horribly broken
10 something.
11
12 For the record, I tried to install app-crypt/yubikey-manager-qt, which
13 pulls in qtdeclarative as a dependency.
14
15 I'm rebuilding the 107 packages that revdep-rebuild reported (no idea
16 how that happened) right now, and I'll see if that fixes things. No
17 doubt this will be one giant learning experience for me :)
18
19 Thanks!
22 Regards,
23 Christoph