From: Steve <gentoo_sjh@×××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Web application for contact management...
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:32:38
1 Steve wrote:
2 > Stumped by why the installation test for SASL failed, I ploughed on to
3 > see where it took me. The answer to this, is as far as trying to
4 > access my (working) IMAP server... eGroupware reports:
5 >> *The connection to the IMAP Server failed!!*
6 >>
7 >> NO, Authentication failed.
8 Erm, update... having changed nothing - except using another email
9 client to write the above email... it's started working.
10
11 I'm not sure what the glitch was - as far as I'm aware I changed nothing
12 and it suddenly started working.
13
14 Next step: conquer the InfoLog... at the moment any log entry I enter
15 seems to disappear from address-book entries. I suspect this is due to
16 how I've tried to use it, rather than being a bug, however.