From: Remy Blank <remy.blank@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Loosing key presses since upgrade to xorg-server-1.7.6
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 14:00:14
1 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > evdev?
3
4 Right, I was trying to avoid that. But you were probably right. I have
5 upgraded to xorg-server-1.8 and switched to evdev for the keyboard and
6 mouse, with udev autodetection. This seems to have solved the issue.
7
8 Of course, now we'll never know if switching to evdev solved it, or if
9 it was xorg-server-1.8. But I didn't feel like learning the hal-style
10 configuration, only to restart from scratch with udev.
11
12 Anyway, thanks for the hint.
13
14 -- Remy