From: karlos <k.gebbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Default I/O scheduler in simple words
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:47:57
1 Hi Andrew,
2
3 check this wiki out, it is specifically made for Pro-audio kernel
4 configuration:
5
6 http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=DAW_Digital_Audio_Workstation
7
8 They recommend the use of the CFQ scheduler (if using together with the
9 rt-patch set by Ingo Molnar). I guess that also gives a general hint towards
10 what is best for the purposes you described. Hope that makes sense ;)
11
12 Karsten