From: Trenton Adams <trenton.d.adams@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard setting additional search domains into DHCP-overwrited resolv.conf
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:29:06
1 On 1/31/06, Schleimer, Ben <bensch128@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I too am interested in knowing how to do this.
3 > Theres no obvious place in /etc/config.d/net(work?) to set new search domains in resolv.conf
4 > if anyone can provide info on this, I'd appricate it.
5 >
6 > Thanks!
7 > Ben
8 >
9 > "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
10 > Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are,
11 > by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian W. Kernighan
14 Apparently Mr Kernighan likes to use falacies! :) Poor Mr. Kernighan.
15 Someone who writes clever code is not smart enough to debug it?
16 That's pretty funny. Write it right the first time, and you're more
17 productive.
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list