From: Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Seamonkey and spam filter
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 07:55:32
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I have noticed that some people on this list get marked as spam. I
5 > think I hit the spam button a few times by mistake and it seems
6 > Seamonkey remembers this very well. Is there a file that I can edit or
7 > delete to "reset" this? Sort of give me a fresh start.
10 >> [I--] [ ] www-client/seamonkey-1.0.5 (0)
14 > Thanks
15 >
16 > Dale
17 >
22 When such a false positive arrives you could click "the spam button"
23 again (its tooltip should say "mark as not junk") this should fix the
24 problem.
27 Best regards,
28 Daniel
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list