From: Daevid Vincent <daevid@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] OT: kmix starts when KDE starts for some reason?
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 04:24:15
1 But then, won't that make the little 'speaker icon' vanish too? I guess I
2 want that there, but not the expanded view with all the sliders sitting in
3 my desktop..
4
5 > -----Original Message-----
6 > From: Martins Steinbergs [mailto:mar@××.lv]
7 > Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:20 PM
8 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
9 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: kmix starts when KDE starts
10 > for some reason?
11 >