From: Nilesh Govindrajan <me@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New firefox-bin-21.0: bug or feature?
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 05:49:08
1 On Thursday 16 May 2013 08:02:48 PM IST, walt wrote:
2 > Portage just updated firefox-bin to 21.0, and after that I had no
3 > firefox plugins.
4 >
5 > Finally I discovered that the new version apparently ignores the
6 > traditional symlink /opt/firefox/plugins->/usr/lib64/nsbrowser/plugins
7 >
8 > I worked around it by creating my own symlink ~/.mozilla/plugins->
9 > and all the plugins are working again.
10 >
11 > Maybe this will save some time for you. Dunno if this a bug or not.
15 I guess it's a bug / change by upstream which has gone unnoticed by
16 maintainer of the ebuild. File @ bgo.